It's easy talk about us :)
We`re polite, discreet and available.
We love our work and our delivery is total.
When we are photographing, we are two in one, with our eyes and our vision aligned and focused on the responsibility of a moment that will never be repeated. This day will be one of the most important of your lives!
We are blessed because we do what we love to do.
We are the face of Fotografarte, and we really want to experience your emotions, being part of your big day!
Vitor Leorne and Hélio Pedrosa
* Love session's 30 photos are chosen by bride and groom
Book Included in Package 2 Photography
The first opening page of the album is presented on tracing paper.
The pagination of this album is done with one sheet per page, highlighting the 150 photographs selected for it.
The book's finishing can be coated with Linen or Lunak.
The hard cover of the Fusion Book can be Personalized with UV Printing.
EVENT COLLECTION BOOK 35X25 with/ 60 Pages + Box: +100€
WOOD COLLECTION BOOK 35x25 with/ 80 Páginas + Box: +250€
Extra spreads - 30€ unit.
Next Day Edit - 250€
Same Day Edit (1 editor)- 500€
Engagement Session (2 a 4 min) - 300€
Velved or Bakuma finishment
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES WITH BOOK
30% deposit for adjudication, with a 60% boost up to the wedding date and the remaining 10% paid up to 90 days after the wedding date.
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES WITHOUT BOOK
30% for adjudication and remaining 70% for settlement of the service until the date of the wedding.
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION
Values valid for events held in Oporto.
Price on request for events held outside Porto area and Country.
DELIVERY DEADLINES AND METHODS
Photographs will be delivered edited within 30 days of the wedding date.
The long video will be delivered within a period of 6 months.
We do not deliver raw material, whether in photo or video format, as this material is used exclusively as an editing resource.
Budget valid for 30 days, subject to change without prior notice.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Fotografarte has the right to publish photographs and videos on it´s web platforms and means of dissemination, if the
customer does not express his will to the contrary by email.